Sunday, October 9, 2016

hot milk


9/10/16: I am drinking Radioactive milk!  I just couldn’t buy another can of Nido, the internationally famous powdered dry milk from Nestle which is found everywhere on the planet (even America). I have been drinking Nido for 6 yrs. now when I’m here and have never had a satisfying cup. However, it probably is responsible for keeping me alive with all its processed vitamins and minerals but it is not something you will ever crave. It’s just necessary.  So, this year I am trying irradiated milk from Europe.  No refrigeration needed, that’s a plus when there is no refrigerator. And it has an almost eternal shelf life even at African temps. It’s so ironic that Europe, which forbids GMO foods, allows its milk to be nuked and then sold in stores. But you know, it was good!  Just like milk back home and now my skin has a healthy glow…really. And last night I had a glass of milk before bed and I stayed warm all night. No sheet, no blanket needed; just my mosquito net. How bad could this be?  Really!

No comments:

Post a Comment